1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bioshock purchase through Steam - Doesn't work...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Evasiege, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evasiege

Evasiege Thread Starter

I just purchased Bioshock off of Steam yesterday and I've been having issues with getting it to run at all. The message that keeps popping up says "game currently unavailable. please try again another time" Apparently this problem is somewhat widespread, but none of the solutions offered so far have worked. I've tried uninstall/reinstall a couple times, deleting clientregistry.blob in the Steam directory as well as reinstalled the microsoft visual C++ 2005 redistributable software and still nothing. If anyone has any knowledge about this then please let me know. Thanks.

2. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Only thing I can think of is that it hasnt finished downloading, that seems to be the most usual problem. f its all done, see if its updating, this can cause a wait too.
    I found several games do tend to take a while to load, so it may be worth waiting a few minutes and see what happens. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757440

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice