1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Birthday Finder?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Olgote, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olgote

Olgote Thread Starter

I D/L a free prog for finding the birthdays of people by just
    giving names & postal zip. I lost it and cannot find it or one like it.
    Can anyone offer some help? :)

2. suzi

suzi

I remember seeing a thread at www.spywareinfo.com about a website that would do that, not a program that you can download. You could go there and try the search function to look for it.

To be honest, it sounded bogus to me because there could be hundreds of people with the same name in any given zip code. Why not just ask the person :D

3. Olgote

Olgote Thread Starter

Your absolutely correct. It was a web site. I guess I'm living up to my user name. I could ask but it would take away the surprise.
    Anyone familiar with such a web site? :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice