Solved bit speed for Google Play Music streaming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcguy9441

Does anyone know the default bit rate for the free Google Play Music? Not the app, but the download service on a desktop PC. Trying to see if it's 192K or not. Want to compare it to Pandora free.

There's supposed to be a speed setting but can't find it in the on-line version. That would tell me the basic default speed.

Thanks,

pcguy9441

ok, thanks. I saw that but was trying to figure out why it sounds no better than Pandora at probably 128K for the free version. Not paying for 192K. I have a 6meg internet connection.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online