1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bitcoins

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by barjo4, May 31, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. barjo4

barjo4 Thread Starter

Coinbase.com ,,,I have a hypothetical question for you guys who are much more in tune than I am (that wouldn't take much) Let us say that a guy finds a cyber girlfriend on Instagram and they chat and get closer until the obvious question. She wants money so they can meet and the guy says he has no money to give. She then says that all he has to do is set up an account with Coinbase.com and give her his log in name and password so that she can sell some bitcoins and then they can meet and it won't cost him anything. As far as I know this didn't complete, Is this a scam on this poor guy? Or a legit deal. Personally I know nothing about it and my advise would be to run away from this. What do you guys think?

No..I am married and I am not interested in a cyber romance,

Thanks, John

2. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    I think your advice is solid....Run away from this...(y)

3. barjo4

barjo4 Thread Starter

I think he should. He is also married

4. valis

valis Moderator

then he has a few more issues he has to deal with, IMO.

5. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    LOL!

valis likes this.
  6. valis

valis Moderator

Just to clarify, I was referring to the 'infidelity' part of the problem, not insinuating that the wife was the problem. ;)

7. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    Actually, I was thinking of that and more :D

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice