Black and White 2 PC screen/image flicker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Urbanshark

Wanted to start playing black and white 2. As ain't played it it years, but for some reason I keep getting image flickering. The map/ground keeps disappearing and reappearing. I have up to date graphics drivers etc etc, tried different solutions and none have worked for me.

Has anyone got any ideas I could try???

Many thanks

Windows 7
AMD Phenom X6 3.2ghz
8GB DDR3
Radeon HD 6970

Older games have a history of having graphical glitches on newer updated machines. This happens all the time and sometimes there isn't anything you can do about it.

If you have administration privileges, right click on the game icon on your desktop or in the folder of the games directory and try running the game in different compatibility modes such as Windows XP.

Urbanshark

Tried that and still doesn't work. Black and white 1 runs fine, thought be more chance of running black and white 2 as it's much newer.

doesnt really matter how "new" it is. its how its optimised. for example, i can install and play call of duty united offensive on my rig which is older than call of duty 2. but i cant install cod2 on my machine as it doesnt like it....weird like that im afraid

I play that game just fine on Windows 8.1 so my guess would be that it is your specific hardware configuration. Not much you can do sadly without trial and error of changing out parts if able and desired.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online