Black and White 2 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BloodyFist

Hi,
I've recently got Black and White 2 and have been having some problems with it. They started on world 3 (the wall building world) and i get random flashes of colour going across the screen making it impossible for me to be able to do anything from saving the game to exit or helping my villagers build up the town. Any help is really appreciated.
BloodyFist

P.S If you could tell me how to find all my systems specs i would be grateful as well:
Microsoft Xp Home edition
Intel Pentium 4
3.00GHz
512mb of ram
i also have a Radeon 9800 graphics card
Thanks

OMG :eek: , I have that exact same problem and cannot find a way to fix it. Black and White 2 worked 4 like a week and then started flashing color and then would lock up so i cant do nething. To ne1 who sees this, I have tried updating my video card firmware, CD ROM firmware, checked all the EB support and turning down the sound acceleration (that makes it worse), PLZ HELP ME!!!:(

BloodyFist

ok well ive asked my friend about the problem and he says its a direct x problem and he says to reinstall direct x and that should hopefully fix the problem.

Thanks for the help :mad:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online