1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black Bars around You Tube Vid

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wisedave, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisedave

wisedave Thread Starter

Hello,

I need a little help and direction. I have embedded a YouTube video onto our home page. There are black bars above and below it, as well as grey bars to the left and right. How do I remove those? I'm sure there was a setting I screwed up along the way....

What I have done is use Camtasia to record an Articulate presentation. The sound is REAL low as well.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dave

2. MiniMeMilo

MiniMeMilo

The problem seems to be with the video itself rather than the embedded object, to fix it you would have to crop the video yourself. Make sure the video uses either 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio such as 480x360 or 640x360, respectively.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!