1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

black hawk down becoming more of a cheater game??

Discussion in 'Games' started by norry06, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. norry06

norry06 Thread Starter

I play this game all the time and have my own squad (<ABL>, ask to join), but what are the makers doing to get rid of this mass cheating?????

2. cmw2010

cmw2010

Isn't Punk Buster doing the job anymore?

3. blaine2521

blaine2521

Unfortunatly cheating will always be a part of every game you play. I also play BHD pretty often. I run into players that cheat and some that are just good. It does get frustrating to try to determine the difference. And you will make yourself hate every game you play. If you have your own sqaud then you probably have a remote for your server. Using (punt and ban) would be your best bet. I would post this at dfbarracks you would probably find a answer there....Ill look for your server next time im on........

Good Luck........Cya in the field....

4. norry06

norry06 Thread Starter

Most servers ask for the use of argos anti-cheat but they never inforce this so cheat are becoming more constent. Is there a better way to promote argos???

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542875

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice