black line on side of screen 100% expanded

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sharad430

my screen is expanded horizontly 100% then also it is not covering whole screen
black streaches r their on sides

sharad430 said:
my screen is expanded horizontly 100% then also it is not covering whole screen
black streaches r their on sides
You just need to adjust your monitor--it has settings to make it grow larger vertically and horizontally and to move left, right, up, and down.

sharad430

sir i have adjusted and incresed it 100% mark horizontaly then also there is black on of about 2 inches

It could be the monitor is dying. You need to try it on a different computer and see if its the same there. You could also try changing the screen resolution and see if that fixes the problem.

If the monitor is going bad one problem might be that it wont expand to fill in the black area and you will probably need to buy a new one. You need to try a different monitor on your system or take your monitor to a friends computer to see where the problem is (Monitor or computer). We dont recomend opening up the monitor because there are dangerous voltages inside. Its cheaper to replace monitors instead of paying to have them fixed.

You could try changing the refresh rate on the monitor or perhaps chosing a more appropriate screen resolution for your monitor.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online