1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black ops server Issue

Discussion in 'Games' started by BlackopsFan, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackopsFan

BlackopsFan Thread Starter

I have had blackops for my computer since its release and i recently come into a serious issue regarding the server list.

When i played about 2 weeks ago i would be able to go into the server browser and see a list of servers, Under servers then it showed A number like 284(950) meaning certain servers are being blocked by my Filters

But now I have all filters set to allow everything and i get 0(2521)
    Meaning no servers can be seen, I cant figure out why,

Im running a store bought windows 7, Due to the fact my Graphics card cant handle the game, I run it in the games lowered settings which i have done since i bought the game without problems I added this to help figured out if its the issue, as far as i know its irrelevant

When i was playing inside of servers i had a consistent ping Or Latency take your pick there the same depending on your game of 60-75 (90 when i first load in)

Ive done a factory Restart and completely wiped it from my computer and that did not help I checked my router settings and all Ports used by this game a currently allowed

Im stumped, Any ideas?

2. smittygeek4273

smittygeek4273 Banned

Maybe there is a new patch avalible, get it with Game Spy Comrade

3. BlackopsFan

BlackopsFan Thread Starter

I already have the latest small content patch i downloaded and reinstalled it today
    I still have the same problem =(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/987973

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice