1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Black quare with white cross when viewing photos

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Serge2012, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to view some photos of people on a dating website. I can see some of them but others have a black square with a white cross in the center... I hope you can help me to fix this issue. Thanks!

Serge

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

More then likely it's not a windows issue but rather that dating site webpage. Meaning, some of the accounts are set up as free and those pictures are free to see while the paid accounts are blocked. Now this is just an educated guess.

3. Serge2012

Serge2012 Thread Starter

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Actually I don't know what happened but it's working now, may be there was an issue with their website. So Anyway I'm going to close this thread now. Thanks again and have a great day!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215032

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice