Solved Black quare with white cross when viewing photos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Serge2012

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to view some photos of people on a dating website. I can see some of them but others have a black square with a white cross in the center... I hope you can help me to fix this issue. Thanks!

Serge

More then likely it's not a windows issue but rather that dating site webpage. Meaning, some of the accounts are set up as free and those pictures are free to see while the paid accounts are blocked. Now this is just an educated guess.

Serge2012

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Actually I don't know what happened but it's working now, may be there was an issue with their website. So Anyway I'm going to close this thread now. Thanks again and have a great day!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.