1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black screen after installing Nvidia GeForce 310M driver on my MSI CX623 notebook

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TahmidAhmed, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TahmidAhmed

TahmidAhmed Thread Starter

Hey guys, the title actually says it all. I installed the nvidia geforce 310m driver and everytime its enabled and I try to switch the notebook on theres only a black screen...

Ive looked for solutions but most of them are for computers where you can easily take graphics cards in and out, but I can't do that because im a newbie, i dont wanna open the laptop because I might mess something up

Please help!

Also sometimes it does work, but when the Nvidia driver IS enabled it goes laggy and i got this "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" blue screen of death, help please!

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Could be an unsupported driver. Uninstall the drivers and try using the version available from the laptop manufacturers website.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1101346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice