1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black screen after windows XP loading

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by TechProblemGuy, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechProblemGuy

TechProblemGuy Thread Starter

Yesterday my PC worked fine and when I wanted to turn it off it didn't work by start menu so I turned it off manualy by holding the power button. Today when I got up I turned my PC but it doesn't work. Everything works fine untill the after the windows loading screen. It loads and then when I'm suppose to see users the screen goes black and all I can see/move is the mouse. Two weeks ago uptill now Avira Antivir was detecting viruses named something like a2r442rfwa244rt65t43 but I always blocked or qaurantined them. So things that I tried to do are: I tried to run safemode-same problem. I tried using windows repair instalation and it finished without problems but i still get the same problem. I don't know what to do. Please help me!

2. TechProblemGuy

TechProblemGuy Thread Starter

Anyone? Please? I really need to get my PC fixed i have a lot of work to do.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/869602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice