1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black Screen Crash

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Temac, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Temac

Temac Thread Starter

Other than my monitor all I have is a 32 inch tv you think I should just see if I still have a warranty on it? I bought it on amazon.com a few months ago but didn't bother calling AMD support because I didn't know for sure if it was my graphics card or something else.

2. trogdo

trogdo

I don't think we've reached the point where we can definitely say that it is indeed a defective card, but I'd put money on it. AMD support will most likely find this sufficient for replacement under warranty, so giving them a call is not a bad idea.

3. Temac

Temac Thread Starter

This has been a huge pain, I'm just glad it doesn't affect my gaming.

4. trogdo

trogdo

Welcome to the world of PC building. I do wish I could have been of more help.

5. Temac

Temac Thread Starter

It's cool man, I appreciate your time

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148315

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice