Black screen "flickering" problem with my HD PVR 2...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gregory2590

I just got this thing yesterday and set it up just fine. When my PS3 is in component mode(with the pvr in and everything), my TV loses its video for a few seconds on occasion. However, on my showbiz program(think of it as the capture program that came with my PVR), this video loss isn't shown. Since i'm horrible at explaining the problem, I recorded it with my horrible 3ds camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-esxZk3HcEA#t=25s

One thing i've noticed though, is that this doesn't happen at all when I place my PS3 into 480p mode. Every other resolution has the problem. I'm hearing a possible cause is the component cables that came with the PVR since I also hear that they're terrible, but I don't know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online