black screen of death in 8.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JanicePh

Can someone help me with the steps to alliviate this black screen thanks.

JanicePh

There is a $29.00 service charge for this. Can anyone else help with there knowledge? Thanks.:eek:

Triple6

First Name
Rob
There is a $29.00 service charge for this. Can anyone else help with there knowledge? Thanks.:eek:
That was just spam and has now been deleted and the user banned.

As per your issue, you need to elaborate in much more detail what is happening, when, your computer specs, etc.

JanicePh

Thank you for your actions and advice. Btw, my problem got resolved and I told spam guy to go pound putty and his request for money. Have a good day.

JanicePh

DaveA ~ What ever the previous post that was removed stated. There were 2 url's to check and a number to call if answer were not found on those. The person's name that I spoke with was Alex. I have the number if you would like me to PM you with it.

Triple6

First Name
Rob
You should never click on any such links that offer remote support, that is generally spammers and scammers. The post was deleted when it was noticed.

How did you end up resolving your issue? It may help others to post the solution.

JanicePh

I had a lot of faith in TechGuys and their expertise with posts. Been coming here often for answers.I guess I will be more careful in the future regarding these posts here.:(
How I solved the problem was through restore code ate the command prompt. rftrui.exe and restored system and viola' Hope this helps.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
JanicePh,
It appears to me that "techvisitz" is a rip off service, like a bunch of the others.

What ever got you to this site to help fix your machine?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online