1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black screen upon start up!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by RandomUser578, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RandomUser578

RandomUser578 Thread Starter

So I wanted to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PC because I didn't that account on that PC and under the 3rd tab on the account preferences page in PC settings there was an account that went by the name of AHS-101[2] (that isn't the exact name of it just as close as I could remember) and i deleted it thinking it was the Microsoft account. I later found the Microsoft account and disconnected it from the PC. I then put the PC in sleep mode. When i attempted to turn it back on it would not display anything. I then proceeded to unplug the the PC entirely. When i tried to reboot the system there was nothing except a but a black screen with a flashing white underscore. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this without loosing any of the files? Thanks for the help for anyone who replies!

2. RandomUser578

RandomUser578 Thread Starter

Oh also i forgot to mention F8 will not boot it into safe mode either

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1127526