Black screen with _ line on top left on startup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Morasia

HELP today when i was going to start my computer it seemed normal in all ways but it just didnt start it got a black screen with an underline on top left , i found almost nothing for this line on top left everyone else has the black screen with the pointer. I tried all the things of booting from the different drives etc. Could it be because of the thunderstorm today? And if , what did it do to my computer

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
Normally the blinking cursor is an I locator that so.ethings freezing on boot. So by forcing a normal mode boot we can try to bypass it. If that dont work then try a safe mode boot

Morasia

Try f10 or F12 then
I have a windows 10 if that changes anything , but only delete and f11 do something del opens the bios thing and f11 is some bootup thing but none of the bootups work also when i press keys on keyboard the computer makes a click inside it

Morasia

N
Normally the blinking cursor is an I locator that so.ethings freezing on boot. So by forcing a normal mode boot we can try to bypass it. If that dont work then try a safe mode boot
no blinking cursos just a white line on topleft with black screen :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.