Black screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lex111898

Black screen. i automatic repair my computer but after that my screenwent black. what should i do

On a working computer download MS Media Creation Tool. Run it to generate a Windows setup USB stick. Boot that USB stick on problem computer and on 2nd screen choose Repair. And then find Startup Repair within.

Last edited:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Be forewarned, you will lose any data you may have on that drive that is not recently backed up!

Gr3iz, the Repair option on the Windows Setup is the same thing as the Trouble shooter screen if you hard reboot your computer 3 times during startup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online