1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black & White 1 Game crashes after 15 minutes of gameplay!

Discussion in 'Games' started by nofacemonster, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nofacemonster

nofacemonster Thread Starter

i've been trying to run this game on my current system, which is equiped with AMD AThlon XP 2000+ Processor, 512MB Ram, Geforce 6200 AGP8X DDR2 card, but game runs so slowly, so i searched online and patched the game, it still runs slowly, i had to downgrade forceware driver to 81.XXX to make it run smoothly, then it started runing smoothly with lots of weird triangular like artifacts, so i disabled the "AGP texture acceleration" from the DX Diag menu, now game runs good, not smooth as it is with AGP Accelaration texture but still playable, but biggest problem is, after playing for about 15 minutes, game gets stuck suddenly and computer monitor screen goes black, totally blank but machine is still runing, only thing i can do is press hard reset button, can anyone help me with this problem? Is there any patch to run this cool game properly? it's so buggy, :( but i remember it ran very well back in 2001 days with my old geforce 2 pro cards, i looked for a way to disable agp fast write, but i am unable to find that option in my bios or anywhere else, please help out fellas, :) thanks a billion in advance,:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/622412

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice