1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black & White (the game) graphic problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by gamegeek2, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamegeek2

gamegeek2 Thread Starter

Hiya ;)

As you may already know, by the title, I'm having trouble with the graphics of the game 'Black & White'. Everything like the trees and people, are very WEIRD things like eyes, or colours such as green. I have tried everything that I can think of, like downloading a patch from this website (I think it was voodoo 3DFX tools) unzipped it, then tried it, and it still didn't work. Everything else seems to be running smoothly, and problem-free though. Does anyone know what the cause of this problem ?

Help greatly appreciated, aswell as five million pounds..... ;)

Thanks,
    gamegeek2

EDIT: Website is www.voodoofiles.com/3201
    EDITEDIT: (Man I'm obsessed with these!!) Oh yeah, and I've updated EVERYTHING such as drivers and graphic things, so don't ask about them.
    EDITEDITEDIT: (Thats it I give up!) I also forgot, that before I had to reboot this computer, that the game was fine, except for the err, occasional crash (due to too many temple things) . And may I add, I hope this is the last edit I make :p

2. McTimson

McTimson

Post your system specs, that will help more.

Did you check if there was a patch available for the game, and if so, did you install it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/183353

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice