1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Black Widow 4830 PRO SCSI

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by multipede, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multipede

multipede Thread Starter

Hello there...

I have the above flatbed scanner (Devcom now obsolete).

I have it daisy chained with a tape back up, utilizing an Adaptec AHA-1520B SCSI-2 Host Adaptor.

Under Windows98 I had no problems.

I have now had to upgrade to Windows XP PRO and I just cannot find any driver that will run the scanner!

I HAVE REALLY TRIED!

I bought a CD from a company who maintained that it contained the correct driver but I don't think it does!

To be honest, I have searched EVERY forum, EVERY help desk that GOOGLE showed in it's search...to no avail!

I require someone's expertise that goes beyond the norm!

I have done ALL the common sense things, like using the compatability modes in the install files....creating WIN2000 compatability.

I am quite prepared to pay for a successful solution and/or donate to a worthy cause.

Can anybody assist?

My email address is:

[email protected]

Nigel (multipede)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172297

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice