1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blackberry 8700 - Printout of Calander, address book, etc

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by Rob1960, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rob1960

Rob1960 Thread Starter

How can I download and then view on screen or print by Blackberry calander and addressbook? I have a Blackberry 8700.

Thanks, Robert

2. Rob1960

Rob1960 Thread Starter

Michael - Could you offer an answer to my query so I can improve my operational efficiency? Thanks, Robt

[[[[[[ Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client. ]]]]]

3. kjjb0204

kjjb0204

I don't think there is a way to print your calendar and address book from your bb. If you have it syncronized on a BES server, you can use the program on your desktop to print. Are you on BES or BIS?

4. Rob1960

Rob1960 Thread Starter

I've just been reading about BES and BIS and I'm not sure which I have. AT&T is my server and I do have internet and email capability. Can you tell from that info which I have?

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You can't print directly from a hand held device to a printer.

6. Rob1960

Rob1960 Thread Starter

But after I syncronize everything with Blackberry Destop Manager and BB Device manager, shouldn't I be able to from that software?

7. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't know. Is there a Print button? If so, I would think you could print. If there's not, I would assume it's not supported.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice