Blackberry Storm I OS 5.0 problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FireWarr378

Just upgraded to OS 5.0 about a month ago. The interface was much better than 4.7; smoother scrolling, improved graphics, etc.

However, there are two main features that I have noticed and miss. First, when watching online (such as Youtube) videos, there is no longer the option to move the progress bar freely - instead, the movie/clip jumps back to the beginning. Secondly, the headphone jack no longer works. I downgraded to 4.7 and it worked, but upgrading it back to 5.0 disallowed me from using my headphones. I would rather not downgrade as I am happy with the interface improvements in 5.0. I guess I could just wait until another OS upgrade.

Any way to fix these problems or simply wait?

Thanks in advance!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online