Blackberry Z30 Can not access settings

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dano_61

Hello

I have a blackberry Z30 i can not access my settings , when i click on settings I get a white screen, can Android phones get virus

Thank you

dan

dano_61

Hi podr thank you for responding, how do i know which version is for my phone, i cannot get in my settings

dano_61

Hi Plodr

I fixed the issue, i connected my phone to my computer and logged in Blackberry Link, there was a update available, i downloaded the update rebooted, that set my settings back to factory now my phone is better than when i got it !!!

plodr

Liz
Factory settings are good if nothing else works properly. I'm glad you managed to fix it.

dano_61

Thanks for your help, i found new features with the updates, I think you were the one who lead me to Blackberry Link ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online