Blackscreen with Cursor compliments of my Netbook!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Trackstre

Account Closed
Hi,

My Hp Mini Netbook's operating system does not boot and goes to a black screen and cursor after I click the start button on the Quick Web.

The Quick Web appears when the computer turns on and allows you to access internet, save some photos, etc, without actually turning on your computer.

But anything like word or my files that I previously accessed when my computer normally turned on with Windows XP, I have no access to. Luckily, at this point the Laptop does turn on and go to the quick web though, so I do have basic access to the Internet but I cannot update anything.

The laptop's Windows system did have problems before--the open windows and screens would freeze or disappear. Please, Any suggestions on how to fix this would be welcome.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Thanks very much!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts