Blank Cd's can't Burn, DVD Can't Play!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

winkme

HI Everyone!
I have a Problem about Burning cd's and My DVD canno't play in this
Laptop (Windows Millenium Edition) that i'am using!
First, i try Windows Media Player 9 to Burn Music
But it doesen't really work. It says ''Please insert a cd''
but actually i put a Blank cd already on it.

So, I try to download a cd Burning software...After i install it, the program works but it canno't still BURN or copy what i like to burn
and it says again ''Please insert a cd'' but i INSERT THE CD ALREADY.

I try to double click CD-ROM in the COMPUTER but it says ''insert a disk'' also. I check the Property with the Blank cd inside and it has 0 bytes of size because it is a blank cd right?!

My another Problem is That my DVD canno't work in this Laptop.
I download a DVD Player because i think if i download a DVD Player, it can work But it has a Problem too! I open the DVD Player , then i press start but it said ''Error:please insert a cd''
but the DVD is inside already!!!!

MY PAST BURNED CD or data Files work in this Laptop but my problem now is that my Blank CD's canno't BURN! and DVD canno't Play.

I will appreciate it when somebody can help me about my Problem
Sorry if it is a BIG BIG Problem
Thanks in Advance ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online