Blank email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cheese

I just built a new computer, and when i first set up OE i could see my emails, now when i open them they are blank. Any ideas how to fix this?

Are yoou losing the emails or is the setting to automatically download them turned off ?

cheese

I get the emails, but when i open it they are blank. the only way i can view the plain text of them are to rightclick>propeties>detal>message source and read through there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online