Blank Monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

midwest

I started to have problems a couple months ago. I just have not had alot of time to try and fix it. The computer went out. The first thing I tried was the power supply, which seemed to be the problem. The computer went back to working, but alas, not for very long. I checked it again, and though the computer goes on, and the power supply fan is going, I now get nothing on the monitor, and also noticed there are no lights on the keyboard.

I tried hooking up another monitor, that I know works, and it also was blank. I hear no beeps or anything when I go to start it up. I cannot get into bios, or safemode or anything, because I cannot see anything. I did try all of the F keys, and nothing helped.

Any suggestions on what I could check next?

Thank You!
Midwest

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online