1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blank page after clicking website link

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jimoz, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimoz

jimoz Thread Starter

I am running HP home SP2 and IE6 on a high speed cable setup. I was online on www.540WFLA.com and clicked on Bud Hedingers pic to go to his page. I clicked on a video link "Hillary for prez" and it ran fine with video and audio. I then clicked on the "audio only" link for "Crazy" (a parody of Hillary singing) and the page came up with no audio, and the blank page had a little red x inside a box in the upper left corner of the page. I sent an email to Bud and he said he tried the link at work and at home and it worked fine, so the problem was mine. I lowered my cookie setting and even turned off my software firewall temporarily and still got the blank page and red x when I clicked the link. What else might I try?
    Jim Oz

2. SolidSnake85

SolidSnake85 Account Closed

I've gotten that before!!!! But what's frustrating I don't know how to fix it. I really need to increase my knowledge.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!