1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blank Screen At Start Up

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by flukeyduke, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flukeyduke

flukeyduke Thread Starter

it all started when someone gave me a virus on msn since then my computer has seemed to gone from bad to worse. Its got to the point when i turn on my computer it loads up but when it comes to the bright blue log on screen, instead it goes blank and freezes, sometimes it even says no input signal. Then i have no choice but to turn my computer off by the mains and then start it back up where i get the option to go on safe mode and then it works. However this isnt right there must be something wrong with my normal mode. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this problem ? i cannot get onto the normal mode at all! :cool:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!