Blank Screen At Start Up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flukeyduke

it all started when someone gave me a virus on msn since then my computer has seemed to gone from bad to worse. Its got to the point when i turn on my computer it loads up but when it comes to the bright blue log on screen, instead it goes blank and freezes, sometimes it even says no input signal. Then i have no choice but to turn my computer off by the mains and then start it back up where i get the option to go on safe mode and then it works. However this isnt right there must be something wrong with my normal mode. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this problem ? i cannot get onto the normal mode at all! :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online