Blank Screen (Resetting cmos doesn't fix)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sutherland

I was playing around with my overclocking settings on my recently new asus p5n-d. It has ai tuning which gives me the option to overclock 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%. I decided after playing around with other overclock settings ( got up around 2.66 ghz without heat issues) to go for the 20% and see how it would run. I picked it, saved to bios and restarted. Upon restarting my bios updated itself (flashed?) and then restarted. Upon restart I have no display yet everything appears to be running. If i remove my ram i get the usual ram beeps, no beeps if i remove my video card. I pulled my cmos battery a few times leaving it out for hours to no avail. My monitor also claims to be getting no input. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Specs:
Asus p5n-d 750i
Intel q6600 G0
Zotac 9600gt 512mb
2x2 gigs OCZ 1066mhz
500gb sata
500w Bluestorm PSU

Thanks
-Alex

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online