Blank Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Teja007

I am using Lenovo ideapad, windows 10 laptop for the past years with no problems, but suddenly my laptop screen turned pink at first and then there are few vertical lines and now a complete black screen with some dots here and there. I am not able to understand what caused this and what I should do to get it repaired.

Attachments

Try restarting your graphics display by pressing the Windows Key + Ctrl + Shift + B at the same time. If this doesn't work, then looking at the picture you attached, you may just have a faulty LCD laptop screen that may need checking out and repairing at a tech store.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online