Blank web pages!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mygenericemail

Hello:

I'm getting blank web pages. Some web pages have a word here and there on them, other web pages are completely blank.
This just started happening this week.

Windows downloaded updates on 6/9, on 6/10 I noticed some icons and other features not showing up on some websites Im on.
I uninstalled the updates thinking that was the problem. Still the same problem.

I reset my pc to an earlier time frame. Still, the same problem.

I ran checks for bugs and whatnot.......nothing showed as problems.
Still........some blank web pages, some just a word here and there.

Got on the Microsoft website for help, didn't find anything relating to my problem.......which is weird. Maybe Im not using the right search terms??

Anyway, I have gone through plenty of "fix its" and "checks" and nothing has worked.

Any suggestions before I waste money calling Microsoft techs???

Win10
HP Envy TE01
i7-9700
3.00 ghz, 3000 mhz
8 core, 8 processor

Google Chrome browser

Just bought this pc last fall, so it's still newish.

Last edited:

mygenericemail

Have you tried updating your browser, and clearing the browser cache?
I've done all that, plus everything else I've found online to try. Nothing works.

I'm going to delete chrome and reinstall. If that doesn't work, I will have to contact MS Tech help.

For these types of issues, it is best to contact your Internet Service Provider. From what I can see, there may be a download issue occurring. Each Internet connection has a download and an upload speed. For example, a 50/10 plan has an Internet download speed of 50 MBps and an upload speed of 10 MBps. Also, when you contact your ISP, a screenshot of the browser screen of one of the websites not loading properly will assist the Help Desk to be able to hopefully resolve the web page loading problem you are experiencing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online