Blash.io Online Game Not Loading

Are you able to get into a game at "blash.io"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fesims

For the past couple of days I have been unable to connect to the servers on the game website blash.io on both my work laptop and my laptop at home. I cannot find any evidence that the game is down for other people, so I have no idea why I would be having this problem on two separate computers. The only thing that the computers have in common that I could think might be a factor is that I am logged in to both Google Chrome browsers with the same user. I have a hard time believing this is the issue though, because the problem is replicated on all browsers I have tried it on (Chrome, IE, Edge). I don't even have the same firewall/anti-virus software running on both laptops, as one was supplied and is maintained by the company I work for. Any advice on how to get things working again would be great, I'm at a loss.

Attachments

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Well there is another factor... your modem and/or router. :) What modem and router do you have?

(edit: that is if you use your work laptop at home)

The other thing I can think of is that you have something cached in and it's not liking it. Try clearing the cache out.

Last edited:

fesims

Well there is another factor... your modem and/or router. :) What modem and router do you have?

(edit: that is if you use your work laptop at home)

The other thing I can think of is that you have something cached in and it's not liking it. Try clearing the cache out.
Only use the work laptop at work, so the modem/router are not the same, clearing the cache did not solve the problem. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online