BLAUPUNKT Endeavor 800 ng Firmware

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Beni_143

Hi, i have the BLAUPUNKT Endeavor 800 ng tablet. It is stucked while booting. I tried pressing volume and power button together and reached at the recovery mode. I tried restoring factory but it doesn't complete rather it gets restarted after a while. I also delete cache etc but no good. The tablet still displays android logo but goes nowhere ahead. I decide to reinstall its firmware but i am unable to find this file over the internet. ENDEAVOUR800_WL212_20130117.zip
Anyone help my finding this file or send it if you have it in your pc. Sorry for bad english. I will be thankful for any help.

What caused or what happened right before this issue? Were you trying to root your tablet?

Additionally, is the tablet still under warranty?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online