1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blizzard Gaming connection issues

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kungfueeyore, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kungfueeyore

kungfueeyore Thread Starter

I got a new computer recently and just installed starcraft 2 on it. When trying to login, I get the notification that I may not be connected to the internet. However, if I open a webpage then for those brief moments the internet connection works for the game. This happens everytime anything new happens inside of the game. For example after I'm prompted to login with a username and password and the only way for starcraft 2 to once again take in the new information, I have to open or refresh the webpage. I've searched through the forums that the blizzard technicians have and can't find anything. I've also tried to open the ports but from what I think my siemens speedstream 4100 B is unable to do so. I've turned off my windows firewall as well. I completely reinstalled and tried again and I managed to get one game to work. During the second game I began to lag and eventually my computer shut off. When I rebooted the same problem from before occurred again. I have no idea what to do. I'm running on Windows 7. I thought that my desktop might've overheated but i have a liquid cooling system.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970197

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice