1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blocked Email Issue

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by DREmail, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DREmail

DREmail Thread Starter

Hoping someone can help because I have officially hit the wall with everything I can think of.

A long time client of mine has suddenly (3 weeks going now) stopped receiving emails from me or anyone at my domain. I can receive their emails but any email I send back (whether its a reply or a new email) just doesn't show up.

I've spoken with our host provider and everything they can see on their end is that the email is going out properly and they say the issue must be on their end. I've asked them to whitelist our domain and IP address but still nothing.

I don't get a bounce back - the email just disappears into the web. I can email them from my personal email no problem, I can email tons of other people from my work email no problem. Its just this 1 connection.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

The thing that drives me crazy is that this is an ongoing client I've had for a decade and all the sudden POOF! They can't get emails from me anymore. We didn't change anything - they said they didn't change anything. I just don't understand what it could be

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    what about his host provider , have you spoken to them to see if they are blocking or spam filtering before reaching clients email server

3. DREmail

DREmail Thread Starter

Hey! Thanks for the idea. So this could be an issue even if they've whitelisted us on their end?

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    worth a discussion

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1174323

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice