Blocked Email Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DREmail

Hoping someone can help because I have officially hit the wall with everything I can think of.

A long time client of mine has suddenly (3 weeks going now) stopped receiving emails from me or anyone at my domain. I can receive their emails but any email I send back (whether its a reply or a new email) just doesn't show up.

I've spoken with our host provider and everything they can see on their end is that the email is going out properly and they say the issue must be on their end. I've asked them to whitelist our domain and IP address but still nothing.

I don't get a bounce back - the email just disappears into the web. I can email them from my personal email no problem, I can email tons of other people from my work email no problem. Its just this 1 connection.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

The thing that drives me crazy is that this is an ongoing client I've had for a decade and all the sudden POOF! They can't get emails from me anymore. We didn't change anything - they said they didn't change anything. I just don't understand what it could be

etaf

Wayne
what about his host provider , have you spoken to them to see if they are blocking or spam filtering before reaching clients email server

DREmail

what about his host provider , have you spoken to them to see if they are blocking or spam filtering before reaching clients email server
Hey! Thanks for the idea. So this could be an issue even if they've whitelisted us on their end?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online