1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blocked from a website, but which end?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by CortezV, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CortezV

CortezV Thread Starter

Long story short I was trying to access my community's website Cpanel, the password kept showing up as wrong and I got frustrated about it so I just kept hitting enter until I was suddenly unable to access it. I came to the conclusion I was blocked but I checked my Router and we checked the Cpanel block list, none of them had any blacklists.

Tracert below.

2. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

i would talk to your website hosts to see why you can no longer log in

3. CortezV

CortezV Thread Starter

We've already done that, four days ago, they said they're 'looking into it.'

But each time we ask they respond with 'we're looking into it.'

4. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

do you have an escalation path - ask to speak to a senior manager or even threaten to move the hosting service to a different provider.
    have you tried different PCs to connect to the cpanel ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061801