Blocking msn messenger contacts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Intel_Inside

Hi guys;

I was wondering when I block a contact on my msn messenger and then change my display name, would they still see the new display name even though I blocked them?

Thanks in advance

Hey Intel, welcome to the forum. I'm not sure about that, but I'd like to add a question of my own: Is there a way of logging on to msn messenger in invisible mode?

.. was playing around with Messenger .. and it doesn't look like the blocked person can see your changed name .. until you unblock them (obviously).

.. for messing with MSN .. see .. www.mess.be

.. and no .. you can't log into MSN Messenger as invisible .. that's why half of my contact list is blocked .. just so they can't see when I am online .. I just unblock them if I want to talk to them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online