1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blocks of numbers

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tanlor, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tanlor

tanlor Thread Starter

I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. No matter where i go online, no matter what ISP i use I get little blocks of numbers besides everything on the page that is clickable. I assume because its on all ISP's & all web pages it is a problem in win XP. But i cant figure out what can you please help.?

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Can we get a screenshot of the problem?
    Does it happen in different web browsers?

3. tanlor

tanlor Thread Starter

I dont know how to do the screen shot thing but yes it does happen in different browsers. It is alittle block about a 1/4 in sq that sits beside everything that is clickable on the web page. It starts with the number 1 & each block will go up in numbers depending on how many thins can be clicked on.

4. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Hmm sounds odd.
    To do a screenshot, hit the Prnt Scrn button on your keyboard, open MSPaint or another image program, and go to Edit>>Paste. Save the file, and you can upload it with your post.

5. tanlor

tanlor Thread Starter

Here is the screen shot. Hope it helps

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/133438

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice