1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bloody High Gaming Ping!!! [1.5Mb DSL]

Discussion in 'Games' started by EvilAzza, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilAzza

EvilAzza Thread Starter

hey im having high ping issues with the following games: BF2, UT2004, Postal 2, and probably any other games, im running 1.5mb dsl which i expect to be able to handle these sorts of games...

anyone have any ideas to at least make the games fire weapons at the right time..

very frustrating issue..... please help

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Does it happen at a certain time or all the time?

3. EvilAzza

EvilAzza Thread Starter

yeah happens all the time, once i got a good server on BF2 where my ping was around 40 but other than that its always over 240

all programs that require bandwith including my firewall are not running while this is occuring...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/727468

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice