1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blu Ray burning and Media

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Fultzee, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fultzee

Fultzee Thread Starter

I download all my movies online:eek: and convert them to ordinary dvd's. I am getting a 3D tv and I would like to convert my downloaded movies to blu ray format. Do I have to buy a blu ray dvd converter, as in external device, special blu ray blank dvd's and a program that converts movie files to blu ray dvd format, currently using "convertx to dvd". All info appreciated:D

2. valis

valis Moderator

where are you downloading them from?

3. Fultzee

Fultzee Thread Starter

blinkbox u want the link!

4. valis

valis Moderator

pretty sure that you are not allowed to copy videos from them; you can buy to own, but that only counts for streaming to your device on your end. I can see nothing in their Terms of Service that allows you to burn them locally.

5. Fultzee

Fultzee Thread Starter

special member

6. valis

valis Moderator

give me a minute, I'm conferring with some of the other moderators and admins on this. Again, however, I cannot find anything in their ToS that shows that anyone, special member or not, can download and burn the videos.

7. valis

valis Moderator

from their ToS:
    So going to have to close this one up.

Thanks for understanding,

v

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029069

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice