Blu Ray burning and Media

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fultzee

I download all my movies online:eek: and convert them to ordinary dvd's. I am getting a 3D tv and I would like to convert my downloaded movies to blu ray format. Do I have to buy a blu ray dvd converter, as in external device, special blu ray blank dvd's and a program that converts movie files to blu ray dvd format, currently using "convertx to dvd". All info appreciated:D

valis

pretty sure that you are not allowed to copy videos from them; you can buy to own, but that only counts for streaming to your device on your end. I can see nothing in their Terms of Service that allows you to burn them locally.

valis

give me a minute, I'm conferring with some of the other moderators and admins on this. Again, however, I cannot find anything in their ToS that shows that anyone, special member or not, can download and burn the videos.

valis

from their ToS:
FAQ's/Downloading a Movie/TV Episode

Can I burn a download onto a DVD?

No, as we are a legal service all our downloads are protected so you will not be able to copy any movie or TV episode's and you will not be able to burn them onto a DVD.
So going to have to close this one up.

Thanks for understanding,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts