1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blue arrows on jpegs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by chichikoko, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chichikoko

chichikoko Thread Starter

Hi All,
    I quite often save the jpegs from my computer to cd. For whatever reason, the last batch I saved has an issue. When I open the disk, there are no thumbnails, only a down pointing blue arrow with the file number beside it. The top of the screen says "Files Waiting to Be Downloaded" but these are the downloaded photos I am viewing??? I need thumbnails for sanity sake. I have Googled this problem and many suggest adjusting setting in Norton, I do not use Norton. Help please!

2. wowzer

wowzer

What operating system are you using?

What program are you using to view them?

3. chichikoko

chichikoko Thread Starter

Windows 7, viewing with windows explorer. I am putting the disk into the drive and then choosing "Open folder to view files". This is my standard procedure and it has always worked that way. If I click on the down arrow/number icon, the photo will open normally.
    I am saving to disk but popping an empty disk into the drive, selecting my photos in Windows explorer and clicking burn to disk at the top of pane. Again, my normal procedure and it usually works fine

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027109

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice