blue sceen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kazbee

hi there,
i recently purchased bth battlefield 2 and battleifled special forces and wen it is loading for the map my system crashes and the screen go blue with alot of writing some of the writing in battlefield 2 crash says " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" how ever the special forces crash says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" i have uptodat drivers for my video card i have the latest patch. please some one help. thx
my specs:
INtel pentium 4 proccesser
3.00ghz
1gb RAM
nvidia 6800 256mb

So we're continuing over here now, are we? j/k

Have to tried playing the game in single player to see if it does the same thing?

kazbee

ahhhh lol
yep samething in singleplayer... i was just hoping since this is the games zone that some one might help me.

it's called a stop error. It's a driver in your system conflicting with windows. You'll need to troubleshoot which driver it is. Are all of your drivers up to date? I had the same problem, it turned out to be my network card driver.

there is no easy way. start by process of elimination or what I do, update every single one to the latest and then do a process of elimintion. You need to get into your device manager to start checking which drivers are not current.

kazbee

when i'm in device manager i click update driver on all of them and all it says is "cannot continue the hardware wizard the wizard cannot find a better match than you already have installed". btw how did you find out it was you network card? thx

it was the only one I had forgot to check. You have to check each drivers manufacturers website for the latest edition and download the drivers then check the version numbers against the ones installed. Don't automatically update. That only looks for drivers already installed in Windows. I'm sorry I should have explained that a little better.

kazbee

oh no its ok thx for the help...r u jkn every driver in device manager!!! its gonna be a long night..lol

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online