Blue Screen after ie10 instalation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sepu

Hello, pls help me!!

I installed ie10 few days ago and since that when i'm trying to use ie i get blue screen.
It's only happening with ie!!!. Now i'm using Chrome, but i need ie for watching online tv.
I've read the topics related to my problem, i tried to solve the problem but i just can't. I could go to factory settings with my laptop but i don't want that for the moment.

specs :
-Win 7 x64
-Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-2430M

Thank you

You originally had ie8, right, then updated to ie9 ?? Then installed ie10 ??

sepu

yes, had ie 8, than installed ie9( crashed few times but not blue screen), than tried ie10 and here is where the problems started

sepu

the error that i get from the blue screen is related to: igdpmd64.sys
i looked and it's about the graphic card, but i have already update everything....pls help

Did this start happening after the graphic card drivers were updated ??

Which W7? 32 or 64 bit?
How much ram?
HDD capacity, C: capacity; C: free space, too.
Video card spec, please
Brand, model & model # of your PC or motherboard.

Please provide us with the 3 most recent mini dump files, which are probably at c:\windows\minidumps

Left click the start button.
RIGHT click "computer"
Left click "properties"
In the upper left, left click "advanced system settings"
"advanced" tab, "start up & recovery section, left click 'settings" button.
Is it set to kernel dump or small memory dump?

We need "small memory dump".

Be sure "over write . . ." is unchecked.

We will analyze them for you.

RF123

What security are you running and do you have a 3rd party firewall ?? Have you tried opening ie in Safe Mode with Networking to see if you get the same results ??

FYI

Though Internet Explorer 10 is a shipping and built-in part of Windows 8, it's still not out for Windows 7. Microsoft hasn't announced when exactly it will be out for its older platform, but users shouldn't be waiting much longer: participants on the private beta program have been told that they won't be receiving any more beta versions, and that the next build will be the release build. This was first reported by ZDNet's Mary Jo Foley.
http://arstechnica.com/information-...orer-10-for-windows-7-edging-that-bit-closer/

RF123

Thanks rainforest123 for jumping in, I had the same problem once and it ended up being my 3rd party firewall.

You could also try using IE 10 with no add ons
start > programs / all programs > accessories > system tools > IE 10 no add ins / ons

But because IE10 is still in beta testing, fixing your issue may be a challenge.

RF123

sepu

HP Pavilion g7 Notebook PC Product number: A1V40UA#ABC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
RAM: 6GB
Windows 7 home premium SP1 - 64 bit
HDD: 750 Gb C=768 Gb still have 43 gb free

when i tried to zip the mini dump file: file not found or no read permission

"Is it set to kernel dump or small memory dump?" - it is set to kernel should i change that to memory dump?
i will also uncheck "overwrite"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online