Blue screen at boot up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anonymouse91

Hi,

I'm having a problem with an Acer TMC110 which keeps on having a blue screen at boot up and then restarts and continues the cycle. The thing is that I had to take its hard drive out and put it in a HP notebook (because the TMC110 doesn't have an internal CD drive and i've got a USB CD drive but it doesn't boot some disks and has read errors...etc) which does have a CD drive and installed Tablet PC on the Acer HDD. I then transferred it back to the original Acer but now it just boots up and I can see the screen with the XP logo, but then it has a blue screen (too quick to read) then restarts again. I'm wondering whether this is because it has been installed on a different notebook. It works fine in the HP and I have tried using the XP disks to repair it, but because of the USB CD drive, it either won't boot off the disk or boot off the disk and then have a blue screen (Inaccessible Device). Any help? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online