Blue screen cd rom problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

electricrebel92

everytime i start my cd rom drive i get the following message. Windows, An exception OE has occurred at 0028:000401c8 in VxD---. This was called from 0028:C1947B60 on VxD scsi1hlp(03) + 00000510. It may be possible to continue normally. This all started when i uninstall a easy creator cd burner. I said no to all the question so i won't change the settings.:D

The driver scsi1hlp.vxd is not needed normally. Go to the folder C:\Windows\System\Iosubsys and disable it by changing the file extension from .vxd to .old. Then reboot to test it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online