Blue Screen crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

major2008

My computer keeps crashing with blue screen. Here is the log:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Files that help describe the problem
Mini041108-07.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 100000d1
BCP1: 0000004F
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 9B6757C4
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

I have ran numerous virus checks and spyware checks and though their was a bit of spyware even when the whole system was cleaned up i still get the same crash a few times a day.

The lastest one is when i am on this website (http://www.apple.com/safari/download/) and click the link to download Safari, it crashes every single time without fail. This is the only instance i can find where it actually crashes without fail, though it still does crash at other random times

In regards to startup repair, i have tried that but it doesnt look like it repairs anything, its just says attempting repairs then restarts and then i still have the same problem! Is their no way of identifying what is causing this from the logs?

This is a Fujitsu Seimans Amili laptop running on Vista

Right, now i cant even download windows update as it crashes then too so its looking like its definately something to do with downloading/internet as it NEVER crashes unless im downloading or surfing

right, disabled the auto restart after crash and got the following info:

NO_DRIVER_IRQL_NO_LESS_THEN_EQUAL (or something like that, forgot to write it down!)

sis163u.sys address 9c0d17c4 base at 9c0ba000 datestamp 463ebdbb stop

0x000000d1, 0x00000004f. 0x00000002, 0x000000000, 0x9c0d17c4

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online