Blue screen error 0×000000D1

Fahim19

I downloaded a software "wndows update agent" watching youtube tutorial. After installing it i restarted the laptop and this screen appeared and the device was closed again. I can't open my computer for this.it's appearing again and again. Plz help....!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hello, bellow link explains how to enter advanced boot menu for Windows 7
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17419/windows-7-advanced-startup-options-safe-mode
There you should be able to choose "Repair Your Computer" option

If that doesn't work, bellow link explains how to get Windows 7 installation media
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-10-create-installation-media

Once you boot up from USB, select language then "Repair Your Computer" to fix startup problems.
If there is an option to use "Restore point" that should work too to reverse latest changes.

For description of the error code see:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I downloaded a software "wndows update agent" watching youtube tutorial. After installing it i restarted the laptop and this screen appeared and the device was closed again. I can't open my computer for this.it's appearing again and again. Plz help....!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Hi Fahim19, Where was this Windows update agent downloaded from? A Windows Update Agent that is downloaded through a third party can be malicious or unauthorized pirated software, and can cause various system crashes and attackers to gain access to your system. The Blue Screen of death is normally caused by either faulty memory or incompatible software.

Please never download anything from a third party source unless it is a well known an established website that is trusted by most others. Always be sure to download directly from Microsoft to ensure the software is genuine. Please refer to this article directly from Microsoft by clicking the blue link. Microsoft Validation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online